- 2 pound bag of shredded frozen hashbrown taters. Thaw.
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 8 oz. of grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Crushed cornflakes
Step by step:
- Mix first six ingredients
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If the mixture is not creamy add more sour cream
- Spread mixture into a 9×13 pan that has been sprayed with Pam or other cooking spray and then add crushed cornflakes over the top. (I have also used potato chips)
- Bake for an hour in a 375 degree oven (F)