- 4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 6 medium slices bacon, cut in 1/2
- 6 jalapeños
- Cut stems off of peppers and cut them all in half longways. Remove the seeds and membranes from peppers.
- Mix cheddar cheese with cream cheese. Fill each pepper with the cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap 1/2 slice bacon around each pepper half. Place on a foiled (cooking spray such as Pam) lined baking sheet.
- Place in a 450° F (230° C). oven for 10-15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- Remove and serve when cool enough to safely eat.
- An idea that I got from a similar recipe, I par-cook my bacon in the microwave before wrapping.
- I think I am going to add some green onion to the mix next time.