- 3 chicken breasts (cooked, cooled, and deboned; many times I will use more than three)
- 1 can original Rotel
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- Half pound Velveeta
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 onion
- 1 bag of doritos or some kind of corn chip, I use Tostitos Mexican Restaurant Style
Step by Step:
- Layer chicken on the bottom of a pan. (I generally put some cooking spray in the bottom.)
- Dice the onion and put on the chicken.
- Pour half a bag of chips over the chicken. (I will crush them a little bit before doing this.)
- In a saucepan, combine broth, soups, Rotel, and cheese. Heat until melted.
- Pour over chicken and put the remaining half bag of chips on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until the cheese bubbles.
Eat and enjoy! Now that is some good eats and pretty easy to make to boot! If you make it, let me know what you think of it.