Here is what the software looks like:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Half cup sugar
- Two thirds cup of melted butter
- 1 tub of whipped topping (8 oz.)
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Half cup walnuts
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 small packages of strawberry Jello
- 2 small boxes of frozen strawberries
Here is the setup:
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and press them into a 9 x 13 pan to create the crust.
- Mix the whipped topping, cream cheese, powdered sugar, walnuts and then spread that mixture over the crust.
- Mix the jello and frozen strawberries into the boiling and cook according to instructions on the jello box. Set aside to thicken and then pour over the filling.
- Refrigerate until the jello sets up completely and server.
This is actually one of the few things that I will eat that has jello in it. I hate jello, except from this.