- One boiled chicken that has been de-boned and de-skinned
- One cooked package of spaghetti, 10-12 ounces
- One stick of butter
- One medium onion chopped
- One medium green pepper chopped
- One cup celery chopped
- One can of tomato soup
- One can of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces of Velveeta cheese
- One cup of chicken broth
- Boil, de-bone and shred the chicken. Retain one cup of broth.
- Saute in one stick of butter the onion, green pepper, and celery till tender. (Most of the time, I add mushrooms.)
- Then add the cans of tomato and mushroom soups and the chicken broth. Stir well.
- Cube and add the Velveeta cheese to the mixture. Heat until cheese is melted.
- Add the cheese mixture and the chicken to the cooked spaghetti and stir.
I think we tried it once with the addition of Ro*tel to the mix but I didn’t like it.
Try it You will like it.